Principles of Practice
On May 23 and 25, we are co-hosting a round table focused on guiding principles of practice for NGOs responding to human trafficking in Thailand. The anti-trafficking sector has evolved in the past decades, and out of this has grown a need for coordination and best practice standards to inform the current response. Hosted by Freedom Collaborative, speakers and panelists will include representatives from the US Embassy, legal experts, grant managers, and NGO practitioners. The aim is for practical content to lead to key tangible outcomes and action steps.
Bangkok: May 23, 2018, 9:00am - 4:00pm, Baker McKenzie Offices, 990 Rama IV Road
Chiang Mai: May 25, 2018, 9:00am - 4:00pm, The Hub Chiang Mai
Topics to be covered include:
• Laws related to NGOs working in Thailand
• The Thai Government's response to TIP
• Overcoming Challenges in Responding to Human Trafcking
• Ethical and Efective Engagement in Anti-Trafcking Response
• Partnerships and Collaboration
You can submit the following form to RSVP. This is a free event. Lunch and coffee breaks will be provided.